Connectivity Alliance is a non-profit organisation with a selective approach to admitting members who will contribute to what we stand for.
A home for Projects
- Our members run projects for Connectivity Alliance. There is a flexible format for this: alone, with other members or also with externals outside of the organisation. Contact us if you have an interesting project.
A network in Brussels and the EU
- The founders of Connectivity Alliance have a network that spans over more than 60 years of professional life in public sector innovation. They have opened their professional network to the members of Connectivity Alliance, and encourage those who join to do the same. Our current involvement in EU projects spans
- the European Innovation Partnership Smart Cities and Communities Market Place (2016-2019) that aims to facilitate a billion euro worth of investment in cities across Europe by 2020. We are working with an inner core of about 150 professionals representing cities and industry from across the EU.
- Sharing Cities – a “lighthouse” programme that draws on €24 million of EU funding to trigger €500 million in investment and to engage over 100 municipalities across Europe
- Designscapes – also funded by H2020 and which will distribute approximately €1.5 million among 50+ new “design-enabled” initiatives
On top of the Buzz
- We are analysing the buzz in the matters that we stand for, and present opportunities for expert members to write papers. Some papers are sponsored by industry. We turn content into events and training sessions – delivered by experts and providing opportunity for networking.
Members work together
- Members work together: helping each other get work, joining up their capabilities and generally making professional life more pleasant and enriching.